Honeycomb slabs their uniqueness is that they transfer pressures from the soil to the building, while creating a desired separation.
In extensive regions in Israel, the upper soil levels are clay soil. When the clay soil is wet, its volume increases substantially and it presses on the bordering building components (floors, bottom, walls and beams), while creating cracks.
The efficient and correct method for solving the problem is to create a space between the building components and the soil. The good way to create a real space is to use honeycomb slabs made of recycled paper.
The exclusive qualities of honeycomb slabs
• Manufactured out of biodegradable material and their full height creates a real space.
• The largest on the market (100X60 cm.), lightweight and comfortable for quick laying.
• Due to their size, the number of joints is smaller and saves concrete.
• Non-breakable, can withstand treading, and easy for the workers to use on the construction site.
• Easy to cut for filling in the margins of the area that is to be implemented.
• Extremely strong, and serve as a steady mold for execution.
• The honeycomb slabs are made of recycled paper and are environmentally friendly, and burying them in the ground does not cause damage to the planet.